|For our HQs in Bergamo we are searching:
The Packaging Engineer must support the development of the primary and secondary packaging according which is a key part of the design process. The talent will work across departments (Marketing, Sourcing, Quality Control, Trade Marketing) for the launch of new products or any other packaging changes.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead the prototype production and industrialization process, incl. startups, in collaboration with our suppliers for primary and secondary packaging
- Lead drawing specifications
- Increase performance at fillers via packaging improvement
- Support the packaging brief and selection working with other functions (Marketing, Quality, Sourcing, Graphic and Trade)
- Deliver and monitor the validation of the molds in collaboration with Quality Control department
- Optimize packaging development process
- Drive continuous technical innovation on packaging
The candidate has owned as a packaging development in one of the companies that produce or transform packaging primary and secondary: plastic bottle, glass, aluminums. The talent needs to know all techniques related printing of primary pack as well as the secondary packaging including knowledge on the paper and carton materials.
- Assess technical drawings and evaluation of final packaging vs the technical drawing
- Project management skills and ability to deliver several projects in parallel on time
- Strong collaboration skills to work across suppliers, functions and cultures
- Fluent in English language
- Driving license.
KIKO MILANO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO MILANO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99
I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l'informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf