For our HQ in Bergamo, we are looking for a:
part of the Merchandising team, within the Trade Marketing department. The role works with Marketing, Operations, Global Retail team and local countries organizations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Merchandising Specialist is responsible for the:
- Operative support to the development of merchandising permanent materials for all KIKO markets and manage the complete lifecycle of materials based on market needs, competitive benchmarking and retail needs.
- Management of the relationships with suppliers for: inserts brief preparation, prototype check, technical fine tuning (to be validated with supervisor), check of timings for productions, code requests and communications to other depts.
- Collaboration with Quality control dept. and packaging dept. for the validation of product positioning on inserts.
- Preparation and monitoring of RdA
- Activation of the process linked to the existing layout updates: implementation of the actions linked to in /out management (in collaboration with Product Managers) and brief preparation to the external agency for the updates.
- Store support activities: support to any difficulty of stores for merchandising and related needs
- Manages the couvette life cycle files per country from production to discontinuation (relationship with suppliers, delivery schedules, availability in stock, coding, budget, SAP codes management etc.)
- Provides guidelines for internal documents to stores
- Assure the support to realize the projects linked to permanent inserts respecting launch plan timings, merchandising guidelines, stores guidelines and brand image.
- Support In & out space management for each couvette/insert
- Special projects management (revision of categories or new visibility systems)
- Deliver new initiatives according to market analysis and competitors overview
The candidate has a strong and positive attitude to team-work and to details. He / she has a passion for beauty business and good understanding of the retail industry and trends.
- Degree or Master in Economy, Marketing or Statistics.
- Strong operational discipline and attention to details.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of Office package (mainly Excel) and SAP.
- Good English, other languages are a plus.
- 2 years of experience in cosmetic market or fast retailing
KIKO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99.
I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l'informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf