For the Global Marketing team within our HQs, we are searching a:
She/He will support the Product Manager in product development lifecycle according to profitability terms, timing and execution processes.
Areas of responsibility:
- Implementation of new launches in terms of product development, communication and activation in store with PM supervision;
- Support to the management of the product portfolio: definition of key product features (packaging, texture), sales forecasts, price positioning according to the brand strategy and investments;
- Analysis of trends and identification of new consumer insights;
- Analysis of the markets and of the competitors;
- Analysis of launch performances;
- Support to the creation and management of communication campaigns;
- Support and contribution to digital strategies of the collections;
- Work in synergy with the other company functions involved in brand development: Marketing, PR, Training, Digital, Supply and Finance.
A short experience in the product development ideally in one of the companies known to be leading within beauty industry. Strong passion for beauty business and attention to emerging trends is a plus. Moreover:
- Degree or Master in Economics, Marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive mindset
- Passion for beauty business and attention to emerging trends
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and main marketing operational tools