For our HQs in Bergamo we are looking for a:
IT CRM BUSINESS & SOLUTION ANALYST
Reporting into the IT Retail & CRM Application Manager.
- Capture Business needs coming mainly from Customer Engagement, Customer Care and Marketing departments
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of IT change initiatives related to CRM systems, including loyalty engine, Customer Care and Campaign management applications by making sure that the entire platform is up and running and addressing quickly the resolution of any incident or disruption.
- Support the design of IT solutions over the CRM platform and govern the definition of technical specifications with the involved CRM IT suppliers/partners
- Coordinate/supervise the different activities performed by external providers within the solutions development lifecycle, from adequate iteration design (e.g. minimum viable product approach), effort estimations/checks to user stories/waterfall developments.
- Ensure that the IT solutions developed are consistent with the Business expectations through all the development lifecycle and delivery iterations
- Manage day-to-day Application Management (AM) operations for CRM platform, according to service management standard processes (e.g. ITIL processes) and by ensuring that all suppliers are delivering according to agreed SLA/terms and any impact due to major incidents is minimized towards customers and fixed as soon as possible.
- Support the definition/production of a proper dashboard to report Service Level KPIs on application management and to run it periodically with business stakeholders.
- Manage the AM ticketing tool and adopt proper ways to ensure usage by all defined business users
- Closely collaborate with the other IT departments and teams to ensure that while evolving and operating the CRM platform, an end to end consistency is kept within the entire application and infrastructure landscape.
- Build and maintain excellent and productive working relationships with key business stakeholders, 3rd parties/external sourcing partners and all IT and business colleagues
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent one
- Minimum 4-year experience as IT analyst or IT Consultants in CRM area, spent in a primary consulting firm
- Proven experience on Salesforce.com, Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, communication skills
- Solid knowledge in RDBMS management (SQL, mySQL) and SOAP/REST and XML
- High customer focused attitude with sense of responsibility/onwership for any business need, issue/incident involving delivery and/or AM services
- "Hands on" style on application management issues and topics, with clear commitment to understand/investigate/analyse/address/challenge/improve current status/problems
- ITIL foundation or similar proven experience and knowledge preferable
- Fluent English, native Italian
- Plus: Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM-201), experience on Linux, knowledge of Jiira/Confluence tools, basic Java language
Place of work: Bergamo
KIKO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99. I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l'informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf