For our HQs we are searching a
INNOVATION PROGRAM MANAGER
The Innovation Program Manager will focus on collaboratively working in cross functional teams to enable successful delivery of new Product innovations. He/She will be responsible for confirmation of feasibility of projects, challenging the project owners from a perspective of accuracy of the plan and coverage of assumptions (resources, lead times, etc.), while at the same time monitor and be responsible for the progress and readiness of already started projects, always working together with all the departments involved during the entire project’s life-cycle. He /She will work closely with the product management, trade marketing, packaging, graphic design, Digital, PR, quality control and sourcing teams as well as the supply chain organization. Overall the talent also leads the initiative management process, recommends improvement and ensures milestone documentation on a going basis.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leads project management for innovation plans to deliver launches on time to the markets.
- Provides to business stakeholders constant status update on project progress.
- Leads the project milestone management and timing, as well as all project management tools.
- Ensure the schedule accuracy from start to finish of the project, identifying potential risks.
- Develops functional project timelines, to grant that projects on time execution is feasible
- Works across and together all teams, to ensure technical, commercial and market readiness.
- Runs innovation risk assessment for each project.
- Optimizes the innovation funnel process, tools and relevant documentation. Takes ownership for elements of the technical readiness by leading master data inputs.
The candidate has strong analysis, evaluation and management skills and has ideally worked previously in new product introduction field. He or she has proven project management skills and ideally experience in using a project management tool such as MS Project. Having worked in an international environment as well as pre-existing experience in supply chain or the production process of a consumer goods company is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management
- Strong leadership and operational discipline
- Easily collaborates across departments and cultures
- Fluent in English, writing, reading and speaking