For our HQs in Bergamo we are looking for a:
HEAD OF ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
Reporting into the Chief Information Officer, he/she will coordinate a Team of 15 Professionals and more than 50-60 external consultants.
To manage, from an application perspective, the current IT transformation program in strong synergy with the Business and guarantee normal IT operations to ensure the Business continuity at HQ & Store level and across all the geographies in which KIKO operates (more than 20 countries).
- Lead, care and develop the Enterprise Applications Team in order to deliver to the highest standards of business and IT-focused professionalism, competence and performance.
- Drive the discussion with the Business to ensure that strategic requirements are transformed/reflected into the proper application changes/enhancements/sw products, as well as in the planning and kick-off of the right projects, in order to deliver the IT capabilities that can enable business objectives.
- Drive changes and projects delivery according to priorities, roadmap plan, budget, quality and ensure up to date functional and technical documentation, according to the best IT standards.
- Steer and monitor the Application management service by ensuring that all suppliers are properly on-boarded and are delivering according to agreed SLA/terms and any impact due to incidents/faults is minimized towards customers and business (Head Offices, Stores, Ecommerce, Marketplaces, Franchisees) and fixed as soon as possible
- Define and run proper communication channels (periodic/ad hoc meetings, participation at business operations meeting, written reporting/status update) with the Business, especially on the running status of Projects/Changes and Application Management, of any major incidents and planned action/resolution time
- Closely collaborate with IT Infrastructure department to ensure that functional/application requirements/changes/services are properly reflected, supported, optimized with/by the infrastructure resources
- Act as change leader and role model for the introduction of new methodology and behaviour and contribute to build and evolve the IT organization in line with the latest trends (agile, digital transformation, cloud, etc.)
- University degree, Master or Bachelor in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
- At least a 10-year experience in IT driving application projects/maintenance and/or managing an IT unit or team
- Ability to lead, take care of, develop, inspire, motivate, reward a team in a fast and demanding Business environment
- Comprehensive experience with IT programs and application management activities, with previous roles as project or program manager, driving relevant initiatives, including SAP projects, preferably in the Retail sector
- Solid understanding of requirements, constraints, financial aspects, cost and business drivers in IT project delivery and IT operations
- Customer and business focused attitude with the ability to understand, articulate and negotiate trade-offs between business and IT options
- Having commitment, loyalty and ownership/sense of responsibility as fundamental values of his/her personal characteristics and attitudes.
- Fluent English, native Italian
Place of work: Bergamo
KIKO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99. I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l'informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf