|For our HQs in Bergamo we are searching:
HEAD OF CRM
The Global Head of CRM leads the customers’ acquisition and retention globally. This person is the key contact between the global head quarter and local markets regarding CRM strategy, plans and activities.
- Create and lead a best in class CRM program – a key priority in our business & growth plan.
- Lead CRM strategy & plan globally with focus on top 5 priority markets.
- Work with the markets on the CRM activation and in the development of local plans.
- Ensure & optimize financial viability of the CRM program.
- Maximise the consumer lifetime value.
- Enable 360 consumer insights to uncover business and growth opportunities via data analytics.
- Lead the team including 2 CRM specialists and collaborate with website and design teams.
The candidate has owned a CRM role in one of the companies known to be leading within this field and ideally has already worked with salesforce. The CRM professional has a strong background in digital. He/she has knowledge in customer relationship management, especially in loyalty program activation. The talent is characterized with an entrepreneurial attitude. Previous experience in marketing is a plus.
- Strategic & analytical thinking
- Strong leadership and operational discipline
- Digital mastery
- Easily collaborates with suppliers, functions and across cultures
KIKO MILANO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO MILANO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99
I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l'informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf
Altamira Recruitment Software | Recruitment Management System | Recruiting Software