For our HQs we are searching a
CONSUMER MARKETING INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
The Consumer Marketing Intelligence Manager works in collaboration with Marketing, Trade Marketing and other departments of the Brand Building Team as well as with the teams in the markets and relevant suppliers in order to surface business opportunities, bring consumer insights and market knowledge to the business to unlock or optimise business building plans.
Areas of responsibility:
- Pro-actively identify current and future growth opportunities and to influence business strategy and decisions for the global plans as well as for markets through sound understanding of consumers, shoppers, customers, competitors and market dynamics; Acting as a co-pilot for the management.
- Implement a learning culture and lead research projects to optimise our campaigns, packaging design as well as our shopper navigation and merchandising.
- Increase our consumer understanding with focus on make-up and skin care and lead learning plans assortment reviews.
- Drive foundational market & category understanding through set up and synthesizing multiple data sources, e.g. Euromonitor data, Habits & Practices data.
- Understand, share and create in collaboration with the Trade Marketing team.
- Generate learning on pricing & promo effectiveness.
- Drive competitive intelligence via analysis of annual reports and other.
The candidate has gained experience in consumer market knowledge departments or in companies working in the field of market research or consumer insights. The talent has a minimum of 4 years’ experience and is characterized with an entrepreneurial attitude. He/she has uncovered consumer, category and market insights which have driven the business and has working experience proven in an international environment. The candidate is familiar with traditional research methodologies and has shown to pioneer new learning methodologies. Previous experience in marketing, category management or sales is a plus.
- University degree
- Strategic & analytical thinking
- Ability to influence stake holders and management teams
- Strong leadership and operational discipline
- External focus, interested in trends and new learning methodologies
- Easily communicates and collaborates with suppliers, other functions and across cultures
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus